|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2018 (78 days ago)|
- Available October
- Dockside location next to SS Great Britain
- Light and spacious apartment
- One double bedroom
- Open plan living
- Stylish kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Underfloor Heating
Presented in a contemporary fashion, the property is located on the fourth floor of the building, accessible by lift via a light central atrium. The open plan living accommodation has a light and spacious feel with dual aspect windows, a small balcony at one end and kitchen / dining area at the other with a great view down onto the deck of the ship. The kitchen is attractively fitted with black gloss units incorporating an oven, hob, hood and integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer. There is one double bedroom with a built in wardrobe and a stylish main bathroom with shower over the bath.
This apartment occupies a corner plan and has an unusually large hallway with room for a desk. Other features include storage cupboard, double glazing and underfloor heating.
Steamship House is an impressive, modern residential building that has proven a very popular home for professionals who seek the convenience of city living. The cross-harbour ferry service that runs from a nearby jetty makes a short and enjoyable journey to Bristol City Centre, where an endless choice of shopping and leisure facilities, bars and eateries are within easy reach.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to rent this fabulous home - call Chappell & Matthews today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67705309.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000428583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chappell & Matthews Lettings, Bristol .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.