|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2018 (74 days ago)|
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Garage & Off-Street Parking for Three Vehicles
- 84ft Rear Garden
- Close to Well Regarded Primary & Secondary Schooling
- Two Miles from St Albans City Centre & Mainline Station
A superbly spacious and well extended five bedroom property within close proximity to the highly regarded Sandringham School. Available immediately.
Offering large and well-proportioned living space, this extended semi-detached home is positioned in a highly desirable location.
The dual aspect living/dining room is flooded with natural light and looks out to the conservatory.
The kitchen, with a range of worktops and built-in cupboards, leads seamlessly into a breakfast area, currently used as a playroom but could easily be used as a dining area or office space.
To the first floor five bedrooms can be found with commanding views over countryside from the master bedroom. All offer bright and spacious living and are all serviced by the large family sized bathroom.
Other features include off road parking for three vehicles, integral garage with automatic up-and-over door, ground floor w/c and private rear garden extending to 84ft in length.
Downes Road is conveniently located on the North West side of St Albans, only two miles from the city centre and St Albans Mainline Station, giving easy access for London Commuters. The property is also located a short walk to outstanding primary and secondary schooling and the facilities of the Quadrant shopping precinct.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67707172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STL160140_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.