|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2018 (78 days ago)|
- Central location
- Plenty of amenities within a short walk
- Allocated underground parking space
- Short walk to Temple Meads
- Spacious lounge
- Separate kitchen
- Five minutes' walk to Cabot Circus
- Communal gardens
- Council tax band B
- Communal bike storage
***ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE*** Well presented one double bedroom flat with secure underground parking in the City Centre with allocated parking and communal gardens, offered furnished with white goods included and available from the 29th of October 2018.
The flat is located on Queen Street in the City Centre and is right next to the river, it is within a five-minute walk of Cabot Circus and just ten minutes walk to Temple Meads Train Station.
The accommodation briefly comprises; a spacious open plan living/dining area with views over the communal garden, it is furnished with a sofa, desk, dining table and chairs, there is a separate kitchen with a washing machine, an electric oven and ceramic hobs and an under counter fridge, the bedroom is a good sized double room which is furnished with a double bed and a large wardrobe and lastly, the bathroom which has a shower cubicle, basin and WC.
The property also benefits from having communal gardens with views over the river, bike storage and secure underground allocated parking for one car.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Great central location
- Off street parking
- Spacious living room
- Views over the river
- Close to Cabot Circus
- Short walk to plenty of amenities
- White goods included
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67724503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference +prop-6363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.