3 bedroom flat share to rentOld Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB24
|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2018 (113 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared Flat)
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 448704
Property Reference: 448704.
Second Floor - Rear Facing Room Only, available for almost immediate entry. Date of entry to be agreed with the Landlord.
The property has an HMO Licence. The room is suitable for a single person only - no couples.
3 bedroom end terraced house on 3 floors. Part furnished property.
Ground Floor– shared living room and kitchen. First Floor – 1 bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath. Second floor – One bedroom (bedroom is street facing) and there is one other bedroom (rear facing). Gas central heating and radiators throughout.
Payment of £290.00 per calendar month is payable to the Landlord. Monthly payment is payable to the Landlord. Tenants are jointly responsible for paying all utility, telephone/internet costs and any TV licence charges directly to the supplier/provider.
Tenants are jointly responsible for paying all utility, telephone/internet costs and any TV licence costs directly to the supplier/provider.
Landlord Registration - 08922/100/21030
EPC rating –F. Secondary glazed window units fitted throughout the property after the EPC rating was set. New EPC rating due by December 2018.Note: The bedroom will be cleaned for viewing but the communal shared areas will receive a one-off clean, as required, just prior to the entry date. Regular cleaning of the communal property areas is the responsibility of the tenants.
- Landlord is a member of the Scottish Association of Landlords and Accredited Landlord Status.
- Property is managed by a professional and experienced housing team.
- Clerks of Works available to provide technical and maintenance/repairs advice.
- Comprehensive maintenance service – on site contractors appointed on established contracts.
- Contractor or in house staff attendance to assess urgent and essential maintenance issues. Attendance can be arranged on a same day basis and a same day or next day repair service can be achieved depending on circumstances of the maintenance fault and availability of parts.
- Web based fault reporting system (24 hours) for maintenance requests.
- Staff on duty 24 hours to assist with out of hours emergencies/urgent enquiries.
- CCTV coverage within the Old Aberdeen University campus.
- Possibility of low cost car parking within the location of the property – permit based parking only.
- Buildings insurance included.
- Regular and frequent bus services to city centre and other areas of Aberdeen.
- Availability of free shuttle bus from Old Aberdeen to Foresterhill during the working week during day time (subject to change).
- Close proximity to University of Aberdeen, beach area and all associated amenities.
- Located close to the state of the art Aberdeen Sports Village/Olympic sized Aquatic Diving Pool.
- Primary, secondary schools and nursery provision in close proximity.
The information and any photos that have been prepared are believed to accurately reflect the property or room. Before the signing of any tenancy agreement, any interested party will be required to satisfy themselves that the information and any photos provided are accurate. Any interested party is advised that the landlord will not be liable for any incorrect or incomplete information and that any outcomes from incorrect or incomplete details will not be accepted by the Landlord.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £290.00 per month (£66.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £290.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 448704
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44870427092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.