|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2018 (73 days ago)|
- Driveway, Garage and Garden
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- West Derby Area
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Close to Amenities & Transport Links
- Popular Residential Location
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heated
Urban Residential are delighted to offer to Let this spacious 3 bedroom DETACHED family home. Located in a popular residential part of West Derby L12 with good access to local schools, transport links, and other social amenities.
Briefly comprising Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner and conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms, 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, Master bedroom comes with en-suite. Also on the first floor is the family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with driveway leading to the garage. Early viewing highly advised! EPC Rating= D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67734265.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Residential, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.