|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2020 (37 days ago)|
- Third floor 2 bed fully refurbished apartment
- Security entrance system
- Energy Rating C
- Gated off road allocated parking with electronic gates
- Lawned communal garden with bicycle racks
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Keypad door entry systern
- Well equipped kitchen with all white goods
- Sefton Park close to fashionable Lark Lane
Large Victorian character property converted to self contained apartments which has been totally renovated to a very high specification. The 2 bedroom apartment which is availble to let immediately, is situated on the third floor in the sought after Sefton Park area.
Entrance to the apartment is via a grand communal hallway with sweeping staircase. The apartment comprises a large master double en suite bedroom and a single bedroom, very spacious living room and kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, halogen hob, oven and cooker hood. There is a wall mounted TV bracket and fitted media shelf. The main bathroom which is fully tiled, includes a bath and deluge shower, heated towel rail and a fitted vanity unit.
Outside to the rear there is a large lawned garden with washing line and bicycle storage racks and to the front of the grand property are car parking spaces which are secured behind wrought iron electric gates, with entry key pad. Located in Sefton Park close to the fashionable Lark Lane, this is the perfect area for working professionals.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: Property Redress Scheme (PRS) (PRS005304)
Client Money Protection provided by: National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) (A5084)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 214_PODP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pod Properties Ltd, Allerton Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.