|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2018 (81 days ago)|
- Large Modern Detached Family Home
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite Dressing Room & Shower Room/Wc to Master
- Gardens to the Front & Rear, Double Garage & Drive
- Open Plan Style Living Area & Formal Lounge & Study
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Four Piece Family Bathroom/Wc & Shower Room/Wc
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/Wc
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating & Modern Fireplaces
- Historical Village Location Near to School & Village Centre
We are delighted to bring to the rental market this fabulous large modern detached family home which is located in the Historical Northumberland village of Warkworth, positioned brilliantly within ten minutes walk of the village centre with all its local amenities and within five minutes walk of Warkworth C of E first school and boasting sea views and castle views from the second floor. As the property was constructed approximately two years ago it does benefit from many of today's modern comforts and is an extremely energy efficient home with an EPC rating of B.
Accommodation is arranged over three floors and briefly comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, spacious lounge with modern feature fireplace and bay window, study with bay window, to the rear of the ground floor is a fantastic open plan style living space with modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including oven, induction hob, microwave oven, fridge and freezer, dishwasher and beer/wine cooler, dining area with
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103005000886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotspur Residential, Alnwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.