|Added on Rightmove:||20 January 2020 (29 days ago)|
- Available Now!
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge
- Good Sized Double Bed Room
- Large Shower Room
- On and off Street Parking
- Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating
- Great Transport Connections
- Only a Short Walk to Sefton Park
- Amazing Bars & Restaurants Near by
Available to let immediately, Move Residential are delighted to offer this One bedroom unfurnished flat located in the prestigious Fullwood Park. Entering the flat on the first floor into landing and stairs taking you up to the second floor where you will reside. Going down the hallway, the first door on the left takes you in to the bathroom. the second into the double bedroom. At the end of the hallway you will enter the open plan Kitchen and living area, consisting of fitted units and appliances.
Local amenities include the variety of shops, bars and restaurants on Lark Lane, shopping facilities along Aigburth Road and Sefton and Princes Parks and Otterspool Park and Promenade for walking, cycling and running. Easy access to the city centre by car and bus is available and motorway links to surrounding areas, as well as Speke airport, are conveniently situated. Local schools are considered to be of a good standard.
The deposit for this property is 5 weeks rent
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 536581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.