1 bedroom flat to rentGairn Terrace, Aberdeen, AB10
|Added on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (118 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 445394
Property Reference: 445394.
Gairn Terrace is a spacious, one bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a quiet street, just off of Holburn Street and Great Southern Road. There is plenty of on and off street parking with no need for a parking permit!
The front entrance is secure with an intercom. Back door to drying area, bins and recycling and off street parking.
Folding dining table and 4 chairs, 2 arm chairs, sofa, bookshelves and globe bar.
King size bed and chests of drawers, built in wardrobe.
Gas hob and electric oven, washer/dryer and dish washer. Cutlery, glasses & mugs, selection of pots and pans. Lots of storage space. Boiler in large cupboard.
Electric shower and bath tub.
There is plenty of storage with built in wardrobes in the hall and bedroom plus more cupboards in the kitchen and hall.
Council tax: Band C. EPC Rating: C
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £525.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 445394
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
The landlord is on the Scottish Landlord Register, registration number 580790/100/04091
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44539419092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.