|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2018 (48 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 434441
Property Reference: 434441.
This superb newly refurbished ground floor flat is situated ideally for easy access and within walking distance to all amenities within the Town Centre of Southport. The property can be accessed via a shared entrance hall and is one of two flats within the building.
This large spacious two bed-roomed flat is spread across the whole of this traditional detached property, with a shared parking area and a private outside patio and garden to the rear.
The property has been recently refurbished including new carpets throughout, a new fitted kitchen and bathroom.
The property consists of:
Large Lounge with Featured Fireplace
Generous sized Bathroom with Shower Cubicle plus Shower attachment over the Bath
Long Spacious Kitchen with fitted Hob & Cooker overlooking the rear Gardens
Second Bedroom to the rear of the property with large storage area
Exceptionally large Front Bedroom overlooking the front of the property.
Rear patio area with private garden.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £675.00 per month (£155.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £675.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 07 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 434441
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43444127082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.