|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (111 days ago)|
- Split level four bedroom flat
- Separate kitchen and reception
- Four double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and two W/C
- Wooden floors
- Moments from Marylebone station
A bright and spacious bright split level four bedroom property, located on the first floor. With separate kitchen and reception within walking distance to Marylebone Station & Edgware Road Station. Comprising four double bedrooms, large reception, large eat-in Kitchen, family bathroom and two W/C.
Presented in fine decorative order, Wooden floors in rooms and ample storage. Its location close to the open spaces of Regent's Park while the closest transport links are Marylebone Station (Bakerloo line and National Rail Services) and Edgware Road Station (Bakerloo line).
Council Tax Included in the rental amount.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 64602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.