|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (14 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Studio Flat with Kitchenette
- Double Glazing. Electric Heating
- Suitable for One Person Only
- Non-Smoker only. No Pets. Energy Rating: E
A ground floor studio flat just off Northgate Street! Fully furnished and some bills included. Double glazed, electric heating, separate shower room, storage/utilityroom and a studio room with a kitchenette.
Professional Applicant Only.
Suitable for one person only.
Non-Smoker only. No Pets
Energy Rating: E
STUDIO ROOM 10'3 (3.12m) x 8'3 (2.51m)
Wood style flooring, electric wall mounted heater, double glazed window, kitchen area, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, small oven and hob, double g;azed window to hall, door to inner lobby.
Wood style flooring, wall mounted electric heater, washing machine , fridge freezer, tumble dryer, worktop, door to shower room.
Tiled floor, hand wash basin, tiled wall, low level WC, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower, extractor.
TERMS OF TENANCY
TENANCY: The property is offered on an Assured Shorthold letting agreement for a minimum period of
6 months, thereafter to continue on a month to month basis. All applicants must be 18 or over. The tenancy agreement is a legal document.
RENT: One months rent in advance. Tenant to pay for electricity, gas (if appropriate), property council tax, water and sewage rate, telephone (if appropriate).
DEPOSIT: In addition to paying the rent, the tenants are required to place a sum of £450.00 deposit with Howards to be held by them throughout the duration of the tenancy. On vacation, the deposit will be returned, less any deductions for shortages of rent, damage or any items missing from the inventory.
REFERENCE: Tenants are required to provide three references from a bank or building society, employer and, if possible, a previous landlord. Howards will arrange a credit search. We will require photo ID (Passport/Driving Licence) and also Proof of Residency (i.e. utility bill/council tax bill).
OTHER COSTS: Tenants are also required to pay a proportion of the cost of preparing the agreement and, if applicable, inventory charge. In respect to this property the cost to the tenant will be £100.00 (incl. VAT).
PETS: In most cases pets will not be permitted by the landlord. Tenants with pets should enquire first to ascertain if the landlord will permit the pet to be kept at the property. In all cases where permission is given the tenant will be required to pay a non-refundable pet fee of £150.00 (incl. VAT) at the start of the tenancy. N.B. If payment is made by cheque, time must be allowed for clearance before occupation can commence.
OCCUPATION: Applications for tenancies are subject to the approval of the owners of the property. Applications will be forwarded by Howards, for approval, together with references received. N.B. If payment is made by cheque, time must be allowed for clearance before occupation can commence.
VIEWING: The property may be viewed by contacting Howards Estate Agents, 116 Regent Road, Great Yarmouth. Tel: 01493 856561.
APPLICATION FEE: A non-refundable fee of £80.00 (incl. VAT) per applicant. Permitted occupier non-refundable fee of £70.00 (incl. VAT) is payable to Howards (Estate Agents) Ltd before references can be taken up on behalf of applicants.
GUARANTOR FEE: A non-refundable fee of £60.00 (incl. VAT) per Guarantor will be payable to Howards (Estate Agents) Ltd.
Please note that this is a non-refundable fee and that it is at the Landlords discretion as to whether the applicant is acceptable. In the event that a Landlord does not consider the applicant to be suitable the application fee will not be refunded.
TENANCY AMENDMENT FEE: £100.00 (incl. VAT)
AT THE END OF THE TENANCY: A check out fee of £50.00 will apply which will be deducted from the deposit at the end of the tenancy.
SUMMARY OF MONIES REQUIRED TO COMMENCE TENANCY after the application fee is paid and references approved:
To commence the tenancy:-
One months rent in advance £350.00
Part Agreement Cost inc. VAT £100.00
Howards do NOT accept any cash payments. Personal cheques require five working days to clear. Deposits to be paid preferably by Bankers Draft or Building Society Cheque.
Monthly rent preferably to be paid by Standing Order.
To discuss any alternative method of payment please speak to a member of staff.
Rightmove CMA Fee Disclosure
* Non-refundable Application fee: £80.00 (including VAT) per applicant
over 18 years of age
* Non-refundable Permitted Occupier fee: £70.00 (including VAT) per
* Non-refundable Guarantor fee: £60.00 (including VAT) per guarantor
* One month's rent in advance
* Deposit of one month's rent plus £100.00
* Part agreement fee: £100.00 (including VAT)
* Amendment to tenancy agreement: £100.00
* Non-refundable Pet fee (If applicable): £150.00 (including VAT)
* End of tenancy check out fee: £50.00 (including VAT) to be taken from
deposit at the end of the tenancy
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67780501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 268092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howards, Great Yarmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.