|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (72 days ago)|
Rent Wirral are delighted to welcome to the market this 3 bedroom mid-terrace property. Available to rent now for £550.00 PCM
This property has new flooring throughout and has been recently decorated. Located in a sought after area of Wallasey, Hartismere Road will generate plenty of interest. The property briefly consists of the following:-
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 Reception room
- Modern kitchen with fitted oven/hob. The white goods (fridge and washing machine) supplied are gifted and will be the tenants responsibility. If you bring your own white goods then the Landlord will remove the ones currently in place prior to the tenancy
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Good sized yard at the rear of the property
- The landlord of this property is only able to let to professional tenants as per the terms of their mortgage/insurance.
- NO PETS or SMOKERS
This property is ready to rent now, please contact the office today to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 131412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentwirral.com, Bebington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.