|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (106 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Newly Refurbished
- Large Rear Garden
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom semi detached property located on Bevan's Lane, L12. The property briefly comprises; two separate reception rooms and a new fitted kitchen with appliances. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a w.c. and a separated bathroom with a shower. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, a garden and a large outside shed ideal for storage. Call our team direct on 0151 734 6688 to arrange your viewing today!
Bevans Lane is located off Deysbrook lane. The property's location is ideally placed for all local schools, local amenities easy access to public transport links and major road networks to surrounding areas.
The Deposit for this property is £850.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 441038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.