|Added on Rightmove:||21 January 2020 (26 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Large Living Room
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Gardens
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom semi detached property located on Sherwood Road, L26. The property briefly comprises; a large living room, a fitted kitchen and a downstairs w.c.. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking and gardens. Call our team direct on to arrange a viewing today!
Sherwoon Row is situated off Honey Hall Road, which is within the popular residential area of Halewood, L26. The property's location benefits from being easy accessible to local schools and amenities in Halewood village and Woolton village. Local parks and recreational facilities in the surrounding areas including Halewood sports centre. Major road network links and public transport routes are within easy reach including Halewood train station.
Deposit: equivalent to 5 weeks" rent
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 537142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.