|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (69 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Level Flat
- Kitchen With Appliances
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite with shower over bath
- Spacious and modern throughout
- Off Road Un-allocated Parking
- Close To Amenities, Good Access To M4
- Situated Close To Reading University
- Council Tax Band B
£895pcm + admin fee + other fees may apply*
Purpose built second floor apartment situated close to Reading University and good access to Royal Berkshire Hospital. The property comprises of two double bedrooms, a spacious front aspect lounge/diner with bay window, fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine, three piece bathroom suite with shower mixer over bath, electric throughout. Off road private parking. Council tax band B.
* for more info please see www.vanderpump.co.uk - Our application fees start from £258.00 (including vat), and Reference fees from £78.00 (including vat), a Deposit protection fee of £48 (£40 + vat) also applies per property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67782808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28233408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanderpump Property Agents, Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.