|Added on Rightmove:||21 January 2020 (26 days ago)|
- Entry Level Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- En Suite to the Second Bedroom
- Close to the Town Centre
- Modern Kitchen
- Available Now
- Level Walking Distance to Town
Pointer Properties are pleased to offer for rent this spacious two bedroom apartment in the popular "Parks" area of the town. The property offers two bedrooms, the second with an ensuite shower room and separate famliy bathroom. There is a good size lounge and separate kitchen with cooker and washing machine. Available now.
Council Tax: A
EPC: Awaiting EPC.
Once an applicant has viewed a property and decided that they would like to proceed with a tenancy at an agreed level of rent over a fixed term, the landlord and the agent are in principal happy with this, then a tentative acceptance of this offer will be subject to the following requirements:
Holding Deposit: A holding deposit is a permitted payment taken before granting of a tenancy.
1. An initial holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent can be held whilst we undergo the relevant credit checks and referencing and acts as a sign of their intent to proceed with the tenancy. This deposit can be held for 15 days after which we will either offer a tenancy or refund the money. Should the applicants referencing not be completed within the15 days we can extend this deadline with the applicants permission.
2. All referencing forms are returned completed & signed.
At this point and ONLY AT THIS POINT will the property be removed from the market.
Once the referencing and credit checks have been applied and we are happy to proceed with the tenancy then the holding deposit will act as rent or deposit. This holding fee is non refundable if it is found that the tenant has provided us with false or misleading information.
You should be aware that the need for a Guarantor may not become apparent until your referencing, (including for any joint tenants) has been completed.
A tenant’s deposit is equivalent to five weeks rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy.
Any alternations/variations to the tenancy agreement; £50.
Early termination fee (with landlords consent) £600.
All charges are inclusive of vat.
Any keys or security devices that are lost during the tenancy will be charged to the tenant.
Please ask us to explain the procedures for applying for a tenancy and the terms as to which your tenancy is offered.
9 Park Street
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2532937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pointer Properties, Minehead .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.