|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (78 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 450370
Property Reference: 450370.
Attention all commuters! If you're looking for a property that is close to all amenities and station this property is for you.
This 3rd Floor studio apartment with a great view has been finished to a high quality and offers a fully fitted kitchen including oven hob ,washer dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The main living area is light and bright with double glazed doors opening on to a Juliet balcony. The studio also boasts a modern bright bathroom with shower and toilet. A video entry phone system has been installed, as well as a secure post room which is only accessible by residents and Royal Mail. This trendy modern apartment is ready for occupation!
The building also has a lift making moving in a lot easier!
1 minute walk from Swanley mainline station with a 30 minute commute to London Victoria (Email Removed After Let) those keen cyclists there is a secure store room for your bike.
Parking Permit is available for your own private parking space.
Please note - Not all furniture in photos is included - some is current tenants. Please call / email to discuss.
Please call today to arrange viewings
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £800.00 per month (£184.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,250.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 13 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 450370
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45037001102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.