|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2018 (53 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- INTEGRATED MULTI-ROOM SOUND SYSTEM
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS
- AVAILABLE NOW
Brand New FOUR BEDROOM THREE BATHROOM houses available in the sought-after area of Harpenden.
These stunning family homes have been carefully designed and finished to a high standard throughout. Designed for family living and ideal for entertaining, each home has parking for two cars and private rear gardens. The interiors boasts spacious open plan layouts, including an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining area, and a luxury fitted kitchen.
Head up the feature stairs which boast impressive glass balustrades and find 3 of the 4 well-proportioned bedrooms along with an en suite to the master and separate family bathroom. The second floor is where you will find another bedroom with a second en suite. Whether it's the feature glass balustrades to the stairs, the luxury kitchens and bathrooms or the integrated multi-room sound system, every aspect of these stunning homes comes together to create the perfect mix of elegance, luxury and convenience.
Harpenden is a thriving commuter town which has still retained a "village" feel with its tree lined High Street, town greens, period cottages and almost 100 hectares of open space that supports cricket, football and Golf clubs. The Town Centre offers eating establishments to cater for all tastes, bespoke shops and three supermarkets. There are two further shopping areas in Southdown and Batford. Residents can also enjoy the many attractions London has to offer, which is only a 25 minute train ride away by the Thameslink train service.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67786660.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1795J2825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, St. Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.