|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (112 days ago)|
- Brilliant four bedroom house
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Offers a wonderful conservatory
- Stylish modern kitchen
- En suite shower to the master bedroom
- Off-street parking and a decked rear garden
- Near lovely green spaces
- Served by reliable transport links
LONG LET. This wonderful four bedroom house offers neutrally decorated interiors throughout, including a sizeable kitchen and lovely conservatory and further benefits an en suite, decked rear garden and a private driveway.
The property is set in a peaceful residential area close to local shops and amenities and benefits from reliable transport links a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67789348.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1081875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Loughton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.