|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 July 2017 (482 days ago)|
- River Facing One Bedroom Apartment
- Fully furnished
- Stunning Views of The River Thames
- 24 hour Concierge, Gym and Swimming Pool
- Moments to Blackwall DLR Station
- Available End of September
- Canary Wharf, E14 9PX
- Available from 25 August 2017
- Please call to arrange viewing on 0208 221 1111
A stunning one bedroom apartment situated within the exclusive, award-winning riverside development known as New Providence Wharf.
The apartment offers a spacious open-plan living area with stunning views of the River Thames and the Water Gardens, very high specification kitchen, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and chic bathroom suite. Other benefits in the apartment include floor to ceiling windows, air conditioning and under floor heating throughout.
The development itself boasts 24-hr security, concierge, valet parking service, and a resident’s only health club which includes full use of swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room, beauty therapies plus more.
New Providence Wharf is located within easy reach of the local shops and amenities of Canary Wharf while all transport links to the City and the West End are easily accessible.
Parking also available at additional cost.
Available from 25 August 2017
Please call to arrange viewing on 0208 221 1111
Property ref: 121_1825_1901715
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67799915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1901715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C H Estates Ltd, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.