1 bedroom apartment to rentMontague Street, Bristol
|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (105 days ago)|
- Modern Fourth Floor One Bed Apartment
- Open Plan kitchen and Living Area
- Ideal Location
- Communal Garden & Bike Store
- Available 5th November
- Would suit post grads or professionals
No Agency Fees- A fourth floor, fully furnished, one bedroom, purpose built flat not far from from Bristol Royal Infirmary and Central Bus Station and a 5-10 minutes walk to Clifton, The University, City Centre and Cabot Circus. With video entry system and lift to all floors this one double bedroom flat comprises of spacious kitchen / Living area, balcony, bathroom with shower over bath, hallway with cupboard, secure bicycle shed, communal garden and on site manager. Would ideally suit post grads or professionals. Available 5th November. Book your viewing now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67800424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8089355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bristol SU Lettings, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.