|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (71 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 418761
Property Reference: 418761.
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
*Great sized en-suite double room £87 per week (£375pcm)
We have a very attractive house with great, recently refurbished and fully furnished en-suite double rooms available. These are perfect for professionals working locally. Situated in an excellent location with shops just a short walk away. Located within close proximity is the Doncaster Racecourse, Frenchgate Shopping Centre and the Lakeside Village.
There are good public transport links to Barnsley, Rotherham and Sheffield via bus and train.
This outstanding house includes:
* Unlimited Wireless Broadband
* Virgin TV (Sky Channels)
* Digital TV connection points in all bedrooms
* Fully furnished to an excellent standard
* All bills inclusive - including gas, electric, water and council tax
The en-suite double bedrooms include a double leather effect bed with a good quality mattress, 3 piece Mexican Pine bedroom furniture which includes a double wardrobe, set of drawers, a bedside cabinet, a bedside lamp and digital TV aerial point.
The en-suites in every bedroom are equipped with a shower enclosure and electric shower, vanity unit with basin, wc, chrome towel radiator and mirror.
The shared facilities include the lounge which is furnished with a 3 & 2 seated leather sofas, nest of coffee tables, TV entertainment unit, 32” LCD TV, Virgin Media TV (SKY Channels) receiver and unlimited wireless Broadband supplied by Virgin Media.
The modern glossy kitchen is equipped with a fan assisted oven and ceramic hob, integrated washing machine/tumble dryer, American fridge freezer, iron, ironing board, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and utensils etc.
A cleaner comes out once a month to freshen up the communal areas.
The property is warmed by full gas central heating including brand NEW boiler and fully double glazed windows and doors, each room has a temperature controlled radiator.
Deposit required of only £100, which is secured in the deposit protection scheme.
Internal viewing highly recommended.
Sorry, no DSS tenants, working tenants only.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £375.00 per month (£86.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £100.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 418761
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41876123072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.