|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2017 (360 days ago)|
- CLOSE TO GOOD SCHOOLS
- NEARBY ACCESS TO A1/M18
- CLOSE TO DONCASTER TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- NEAR TO LOCAL SHOPS AND SUPERMARKETS
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR OF PROPERTY
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
FULL DESCRIPTION HALF PRICE ADMIN FEES.....Three bedroom family home..... The property briefly comprises of a lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms and family bathroom, with gardens to the front and rear. CALL NOW TO VIEW!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101025003653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.