|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2018 (13 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 451344
Property Reference: 451344.
Large detached 3 bedroom houseto rent in Thorpe End (East Side of Norwich)
Really spacious house in the sought after location of Thorpe End. It is in a non-estate position. This house was renovated to a high standard. It has a large enclosed garden to the rear and plenty of parking to the front. EASY ACCESS TO SOUTHERN BYPASS AND BROADLAND NORTHWAY (major roads)
3 large double bedrooms, very popular location, light, spacious rooms throughout, double glazed throughout, gas central heating, bathroom with shower, en suite shower room + downstairs cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen, large safe enclosed garden.
A quality unfurnished 3 bedroom house in the very popular location ofThorpe End, in an established non-estate position. It has a good sized bay fronted lounge, large kitchen, opening into a large dining toom with french doors to the garden. There is a utility room, spacious hallway, and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs off a light spacious landing there are 3 large bedrooms and a large family bathroom. The master bedroom has ensuite and built in wardrobe. There is parking for several cars in front of the house.
Main Room Approx Sizes - Lounge 3.3m x 4.9m, Kitchen 4m x 3m, Diningroom 5m x 3.1m, Master bed 3.8mx3.3m, bed 2 3.6m x 3m, bed 3 3.5m x2.75m.
Just for interest: The floor area is 127M2 which is on average 50% greater than 3 bed houses and 25% larger than 4 bedroomed estate houses built today.
Sorry no pets
Usual References and checks for due diligence will be followed up.
There is HD cabling to the lounge and a new aerial and amplifier for tv's to all bedrooms and lounge +dining room
There is a 8ft x 10ft wooden shed to the rear.
There is regular parking for 2-4 cars at the location
Council tax band is Band E
Viewings strictly by appointment
Space for american style fridge freezer and dishwasher in kitchen, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room.
The property is very convenient for Broadland Business Park
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £995.00 per month (£229.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 17 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 451344
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45134403102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.