|Added on Rightmove:||22 January 2020 (31 days ago)|
- A Newly Renovated Flat
- Views of Sefton Park
- First Floor
- Dining Kitchen with Integrated Oven, Hob and Extractor
- Bathroom with Over Bath Shower
- Efficient Fan Assisted Storage Heating
- Mains Pressure Hot Water Storage
- Off Road Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Viewing Essential
Located on Sefton Park with views across the west side of the park, this property is ideally situated for access to the best parts of South Liverpool including Lark Lane, the vibrant social hub street.
The property has recently been refurbished including new kitchen, bathroom, heating system, decorating and carpets, meaning a complete new start for a new tenant.
The property is set back from the road inside a converted mansion house, with large communal gardens to the rear and off street parking on the grounds available, though parking on the street is unrestricted as a further benefit.
With modern electric storage heating and mains pressure hot water heating and storage, the property is designed to be as efficient as possible.
Dont miss out on this great location and great property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67808355.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference LIV0442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Estate Agents, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.