|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (107 days ago)|
- NON ESTATE SETTING
- RENOVATED/EXTENDED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS, ONE EN SUITE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- 22' X 12' LIVING ROOM TO GARDEN
- 18' X 11' DINING KITCHEN TO GARDEN
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CONVENIENT FOR KINGHAM MAINLINE STATION
GENERAL DESCRIPTION A SUPER CONTEMPOARY THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE HAVING A NON ESTATE SETTING IN THIS EXCEPTIONALLY POPULAR COTSWOLD VILLAGE WITH PROXIMITY TO KINGHAM MAIN LINE STATION. HALL, SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM, DINING KITCHEN, UTILITY, WC, BEDROOM ONE (EN SUITE), FAMILY BATHROOM, OFF ROAD PARKING, ENCLOSED GARDEN.
LIVING ROOM 22' 4" x 12' 0" (6.81m x 3.66m) WITH FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN.
KITCHEN DINING ROOM 18' 5" x 11' 6" (5.61m x 3.51m) WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING WITH DOORS TO:
BEDROOM ONE EN SUITE 13' 0" x 9' 10" (3.96m x 3m) A DOUBLE ASPECT ROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBE & DOOR TO EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
BEDROOM 2 11' 11" x 9' 5" (3.63m x 2.87m) WITH BUILT IN WARDROBE & GARDEN VIEW.
BEDROOM 3 11' 11" x 6' 2" (3.63m x 1.88m)
FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH, LOW LEVEL WC, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN, HEATED TOWEL RAIL, TILED FLOOR, SKYLIGHT WINDOW, AIRING CUPBOARD & HOT WATER TANK.
OUTSIDE FRONT DECORATIVE GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE FOR TWO CARS, GATED SIDE ACCESS TO REAR.
REAR GARDEN 55' 0" x 18' 0" (16.76m x 5.49m) DECKED PATIO, LAWN, RAISED FLOWER BED, FULLY ENCLOSED.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67817323.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100266001467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Woolley, Chipping Norton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.