3 bedroom flat to rentGrosvenor Place, Aberdeen, AB25
|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (73 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 422216
Property Reference: 422216.
This 3 double bedroom flat is ideally situated for both students and professionals has benefit of HMO LICENCE.
It offers a bright and airy living environment with spacious rooms and high ceilings within a quiet block of only 3 flats. The property enjoys the benefits of gas central heating, double glazing, security entry, permit parking and access to a communal garden.
The property lies just off Whitehall road in the West End of Aberdeen. It is a short walk from the Rosemount shopping area. Union Street is within walking distance. The property is ideally located for both the University ofAberdeen, the hospital complex at Foresterhill, and the offices in central Aberdeen.3 Double Bedrooms
Dining Kitchen, fully equipped
Separate ensuite shower room to one of the bedrooms
Shared GardenPermit parking
On Street Parking
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,000.00 per month (£230.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 30 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 422216
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42221630072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.