|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2018 (59 days ago)|
- Available now!
- Newly refurbished apartment
- One bedroom
- Brand new kitchen
- Off road parking
- Long term let available
- Council tax band A
*Newly refurbished one bedroom apartment*
**Call now to arrange your viewing!**
This spacious one bedroom apartment is located on the first floor of a converted building. The property is within walking distance of Southport Town Centre, Hesketh Park and is also well connected by public transport.
The property briefly comprises of;
- Entrance hallway
- Large living room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Brand new, modern kitchen with fridge freezer
- Bathroom comprising of WC, basin, showever over bath with screen, utitility area with washing machine
- Double bedroom with bay window
The property also benefits from off road parking and is available on a long term let!
Call now to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000520668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.