|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (109 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 379099
Property Reference: 379099.
* Lovely Victorian House in quiet residential road
* Many period features and light and airy
* Good transport access within Swindon and to London
This spacious 3 bed property is set across two floors on a nice residential street in the the popular and vibrant Old Town area of Swindon. It is close to local amenities and is within easy reach to Swindon mainline train/bus station either on foot or via frequent bus service.
The house is a brief five minute walk to shops,bars, restaurants and the theatre in the heart of Old Town. It is so extremely conveniently located a very short two minute walk from Morrisons supermarket, with the added bonus of a pub just 3 doors down from the house in the event a 5 minutes walk seems too far!
The mainline station is accessible either on foot (approx 20 minutes) or by bus (every 5-10 minutes) with trains taking approx 1 hour into London Paddington. The property is currently furnished.
The house has many characteristic Victorian features that have been lovingly maintained in the lounge/dining and hallways. It has a large through lounge/diner with a lovely Victorian fireplace. There is a separate bright and airy kitchen with large sash windows which is fully equipped with all mod cons - microwave, cooker, fridge/freezer, kettle,toaster, hob/grill/oven and washer/dryer.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms complete with beds, wadrobes and drawer units - either built in or stand alone. One of the bedrooms has an integrated en-suite with shower and there is a good sized main bathroom fitted with a bath/shower.
The property is serviced by GCH and partially double-glazed. Rent includes water charges.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £995.00 per month (£229.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 16 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 379099
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37909927042018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.