|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 October 2018 (64 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished Three Bed Property
- Positioned on a Spacious Plot
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Family Size Bathroom
- Large Gardens with Three Outbuildings
- Within Easy Access of Local Amenities
- Available Immediately
- Early Viewing Is Strongly Advised
***REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME POSITIONED ON A GENEROUS PLOT IN A QUIET YET POPULAR LOCATION*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer to let this superb recently refurbished three bedroom semi detached family home, positioned on a generous plot with substantial gardens, located in the village of Wesham, well placed for all local amenities including the M55 motorway. This splendid property offers flexible family living accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, spacious lounge diner, modern kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and modern family size bathroom. The property also benefits from extremely generous gardens to the front, side and rear and also has three large brick sheds giving ample storage space and with plumbing for washing machine etc.
Available Immediately. Call today to arrange your viewing on 01772 687100!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 462826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.