|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (70 days ago)|
- Splendid Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Town Centre Location
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- On Street Parking
- Available Immediately
- Early Viewing Is Strongly Advised
HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEES ON THIS PROPERTY!!! ***SPLENDID NEWLY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY BOASTING TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & SITUATED IN THE HEART OF KIRKHAM TOWN CENTRE*** Leftmove Estate Agents are proud to offer to let this well appointed two bedroom mid terrace property, situated in the heart of Kirkham town centre, offering easy access to local shops, schools and transport links. Newly refurbished throughout, this superb property offers spacious living accommodation briefly comprising of lounge, second reception/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and modern family size bathroom. Externally the property has a rear yard and on street parking. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Available immediately. Call today to arrange a viewing on 01772 687100!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 462828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.