|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (42 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 451938
Property Reference: 451938.
A real family home, this stunningly renovated Victorian terrace is just a 5min walk from East Ham tube station. The 70ft garden has been recently landscaped and there is ample storage in the large cellar and loft and the convenience of a downstairs toilet and utility room. All four bedrooms are large doubles.
Manor park has a vibrant community of young families looking for good value housing, a wealth of lovely parks, a growing number of cafes and ‘posh’ pubs and is a short bus ride from the delights of Wanstead, Leytonstone and Stratford.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,975.00 per month (£455.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,975.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 03 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 451938
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45193804102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.