|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (104 days ago)|
PLEASE QUOTE ASP 32488
This luxury 3 bed 3 bath in Fellow Square located moments from Newtown Centre, Riverside Park and the Cinema further benefiting from Thameslink station (Under 5 minutes walk away) this will make getting about even easier and it’s all happening within minutes of Fellows Square.
The £4.5bn investment is transforming this part of London into a vibrant destination. At Brent Cross Cricklewood the ambition to regenerate is great. Not only will there be a brand new town centre with new shops, restaurants and an abundance of leisure activities but Brent Cross Shopping Centre will double in size.
Nearby neighbour Wembley Stadium’s redevelopment has been attracting international interest that’s spilling over across the district - Cricklewood’s rich heritage and warm brick combines beautifully with the private landscaped grounds.
- 3 bed 3 bath
- Large Balcony Terrace
- On-site gym
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Gated underground parking
- Cycle storage with secure access
- Engineered timber flooring to hallway, living room and kitchen
- Bespoke handless matt-finish kitchens with soft-close drawers and doors
- Composite stone worktop and backpainted glass splashback
- Nearby Supermarkets & Transport
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by relocate-me.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.