|Added on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (120 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 447681
Property Reference: 447681.
Two Bedroom semi detached bungalow in a cul-de-sac position in Kirby Cross, with garage and driveway. Only a short walk to local shops, railway station and beach. Property has wooden flooring throughout, electric storage heaters, double glazing except for bathroom, and un-overlooked garden. Please note this property is unfurnished with no white goods.
Deposit £1200 References required - YES Reference fee £20
- 2 bedrooms 11'10" x 11'5" and 12'4" x 9'3"max
- Lounge 17'6" x 11'10"max
- Kitchen 10'9" x 8'7"max
- Bathroom with overhead shower
- Storage Heating
- Garage and driveway
- Front Garden
- Private Back Garden
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £775.00 per month (£178.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 04 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 447681
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44768124092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.