|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (109 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared Flat)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 451197
Property Reference: 451197.
Bright, modern double room to rent in lovely large flat, recently refurbished to a very modern standard. Would suit a single female professional. Will be sharing flat with friendly live in Landlady only.
Easy access to bathroom, separate toilet and kitchen. Very quiet area but easy access into London.
£600 per calendar month. Bills included. £600.00 Deposit.
Walking distance to shops, walking distance to transportation. Close to Chingford Overground Station, and bus service (No. 97) into Walthamstow. On night bus route N26 from central London to Chingford.
Easy access to A406 North Circular, and M11.
Would consider letting the room on a Monday to Friday only basis too, if that suits.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 07 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 451197
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45119702102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.