|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (18 days ago)|
- Available from: 14th December 2018
- Deposit (per person): £595
- 0 WCs, 1 Shower
- 2 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 1.88km from University of Bristol
- 4.31km from University of the West of England
- 633m from Montpelier Train Station
Viewings commence 26th October ***
This impressive spacious flat is located within a Victorian conversion offering a modern and stylish home. Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a roomy hallway which leads to the modern kitchen which is finished to a high standard with glossy units and granite effect worktops. Further along is the separate living/dining room which features a large window which benefits from an abundance of light. To the other side of the property you will find the two double-bedroom which offer space in abundance. To complete the flat there is a three-piece bathroom which carries on the modern theme found throughout with chrome fixtures and finishes. This property also benefits from off-street parking.
Renovations include; new kitchen and bathroom, redecoration throughout, new furnishings, new floor coverings, new GCH and wiring.
This property occupies a prime location within the highly desirable area of St Pauls. Situated to the North-East of the city, this area is ideal for many types of residents. The area is particularly ideal for students as this property is located within walking distance of University of Bristol and just a short journey from University of the West of England also. This area boasts an array of local amenities with many supermarkets within close reach as well as eateries, bars and shops. There is also excellent transport links with bus routes in the area running directly to the City Centre.
Managed by ARLA registered agent Grant Property which has a 24-hour emergency service.
Due to the property being newly renovated, photos are typical of Grant Property spec until new photos have been taken.
EPC rating: E. Landlord Registration Number: Exempt from LR in England.
Council Tax Band: A
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
1.88km from University of Bristol
4.31km from University of the West of England
633m from Montpelier Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.