|Added on Rightmove:||20 December 2019 (70 days ago)|
Priestley's Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this newly refurbished 3 bedroom, semi detached house in BD6. Available January 2020.
You will be the first to live in this newly renovated property, benefitting from the below;
- Generous sized living room
- Two double bedrooms and a large single bedroom
- New fitted kitchen with wood effect worktop, white metro tile splash back. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood.
- New modern 3 piece bathroom suite with electric shower
- Neutrally decorated throughout with new internal doors
- New flooring and blinds throughout
- UPVC double glazing
- Well maintained front and rear garden with parking at the front of the property
- Gas central heating
Please note the property is currently being refurbished and the advertisement images do not represent it's current spec. Please call the office to arrange a viewing.
NO APPLICATION FEES! Bond Required.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Priestley & Co. Ltd, Bradford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.