|Added on Rightmove:||24 July 2017 (359 days ago)|
- Spacious two bedroom apartment
- Situated just off Varndean Drive
- 10 Minutes walk to Preston Park
- Newly carpeted and decorated
- Large lounge
- Secluded balcony
- Communal gardens
- Use of Swimming pool
- Available 7th August onwards for viewings
A very spacious two bedroom apartment set within this sought after development which is located just off Varndean Drive and around 10 minutes walk to Preston Park Station. The accommodation has been freshly decorated and newly carpeted throughout and includes a large lounge, a private and secluded balcony overlooking the well maintained communal gardens, modern fitted kitchen, two good size double bedrooms both of which boast en-suite bathrooms with power showers and a separate WC. This apartment also benefits from secure underground parking and access to the heated swimming pool which is for the sole use of residents each year from March through to October. Available immediately on an unfurnished basis with dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100668001699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Brighton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.