|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 July 2017 (451 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- LARGE, BRIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION
- SEPARATE AND NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- BRAND NEW MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE GARDEN TO THE REAR
- CLOSE TO MANY LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO BRAMPTON MANOR PRIMARY SCHOOL AND BRAMPTON MANOR ACADEMY
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Hunters are proud to present this beautiful three bedroom house in the highly desirable Central Park Estate, East Ham. Having recently undergone a complete refurbishment throughout, on the ground floor you will find a large, bright and airy reception room, a second reception which can be used as a bedroom, a newly fitted kitchen and a brand new and modern family bathroom. On the first floor the property boasts two large, bright and airy bedrooms. Need outdoor space? Take advantage of your very own private garden to the rear.
Forming the Central Park Estate, the property is well located, with many local shops and amenities, including supermarket giants Tesco, and Central Park, which offers a wealth of greenery, perfect for summer afternoon strolls. Also close by are both Brampton Manor Primary School and Brampton Manor Academy.
To truly appreciate the size and condition this house has to offer, we highly recommend to book your accompanied viewing immediately. Avoid disappointment and call us NOW!
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99223014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.