|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2018 (102 days ago)|
- Quiet residential street in a fantastic location
- Excellent living space with plenty of room for entertaining
- Well-proportioned open-plan reception/dining room
- Large breakfast room leading to conservatory
- Good-size bedrooms in good condition
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Off-street parking
SHORT LET. Affording a quiet location close to amenities, this lovely four bedroom house offers ample, well proportioned living space over two floors, a large private garden and a conservatory.
Moments from the amenities of Romford Road, with Wanstead Flats within easy reach. The nearest station is Manor Park (National Rail), while the A12 and A406 offer good motoring links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67900609.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1079601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.