|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2018 (26 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 453698
Property Reference: 453698.
Available from the 9th of December with its own garage & parking space, 10 minutes walk to Luton town centre, fully furnished & recently refurbished to a high standard, 2 double bedroom apartment on first floor with large lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen with microwave, washing machine and tumble drier etc, Wall mounted TV,s double wardrobes, double beds, drawers and desks in both bedrooms, small pets allowed but pet deposit may be required, nice quiet area within 10 minutes drive to airport and five minutes to junction 10 on the M1, minimum 12 months rental, one months deposit required, sorry but no students, flatsharers or dss claimants, no smoking, references required. available from mid december.viewing times.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £875.00 per month (£201.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £875.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 December, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 453698
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45369808102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.