|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 December 2017 (236 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom, Semi-detached, House
- Unfurnished, Heat by Gas
- Cooker free standing, Refrigerator
- Gardens to front and rear, Single garage
- Restrictions: HB Claimants, Smokers, Pets
- **HUGE RENT REDUCTION**FOR 6 MONTHS~JAN 2018
- Recently Redecorated !
**HUGE RENT REDUCTION**FOR 6 MONTHS~JAN 2018
**ONE MONTH RENT FREE** EQUIVALENT!!
Essex & Suffolk Lettings are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom semi detached house.
The property is situated in the much sought after area of Stanway. Accomodation comprises of kitchen, lounge, dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom, gardens to front and rear and garage.
Essex & Suffolk Lettings are open Monday to Friday 9:30 to 17:00, we will be pleased to arrange viewings outside these hours if necessary.
Call the Lettings Team on 01206 571111 or 01473 725656 for accompanied viewings.
Our famous fleet of CARS are available for accompanied VIEWINGS at short notice so call NOW To View - TEL: 01206 571111 or 01473 725656 - Don't Delay, View Today!
Essex & Suffolk Lettings... Where Expertise & Service Meet
Kitchen 8'7 (2.67m) x 10'7 (3.29m)
Lounge 9'9 (3.04m) x 17'8 (5.45m)
Dining Room 10'2 (3.11m) x 8'5 (2.61m)
Bedroom 1 10'4 (3.19m) x 10'2 (3.14m)
Bedroom 2 10'1 (3.10m) x 11'5 (3.52m)
Bedroom 3 7'1 (2.19m) x 8'5 (2.60m)
Bathroom 7'1 (2.18m) x 7'2 (2.21m)
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) can be provided on request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Essex & Suffolk Lettings, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.