|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2018 (98 days ago)|
- Beautifully finished one bedroom apartment
- Set on the raised ground floor of a period property
- Offers stylish interiors with stunning modern finish
- Superb bay-fronted reception room flooded with light
- Large bedroom with hosts of fitted storage
- Gorgeous bay-fronted kitchen/dining space
- Highlighted throughout with classic period features
- Moments from a host of amenities and Harringay station
LONG LET. Set on the raised ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers beautiful interior space with a stunning bay-fronted kitchen/dining room and classic period touches.
Pemberton Road is close to the beautiful green open spaces of Finsbury Park, while the extensive range of shops in Harringay are also close by. Transport links include Harringay Station (National Rail) and the nearest Underground Station is Manor House.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67926364.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1083555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.