|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2020 (4 days ago)|
- Secure Gated Parking
- Unique Period Features
- Top Floor Duplex Apartment
- Vacant With No Vendor Chain
- Zero Deposit Available
- Furnished Option Available
- Stunning finish
- Fringe of Sefton Park
- Five minute walk to Lark Lane
- EPC Rating D
This unique and beautiful conversion combines both elements of past and present and will offer any prospective tenant with an enviable lifestyle. Situated on the fringe of the wonderful Sefton Park and close to both Lark Lane and the River Mersey, residents will be able to enjoy many of Liverpool’s key historical landmarks and locations as well as having access to excellent amenities and infrastructure including rail and road links, recreation ground and comprehensive shopping facilities at several nearby district centres.
The apartment occupies a top floor position within the building offering both privacy as well as elevated views of the grounds. The accommodation in brief comprises; Entrance hall, Stunning open plan Kitchen/Lounge with feature height ceiling, stunning lighting and beautiful views. The apartment has two DOUBLE bedrooms with the master benefiting from a fully tiled en-suite shower room. Externally there is secure gated parking, lawned landscaped communal gardens all enclosed with decorative wrought iron fencing and original walls.This detached Victorian villa has been lovingly restored and converted both internally and externally with attention to detail being paid to the restoration of many of the key elements of the existing building whilst a total of 11 apartments have been created with intelligent use of light, ergonomics and quality design being at the forefront of the developers schedule.The communal hallways set a precedent for the remainder of the accommodation which comprises11 individually designed bespoke apartments offering high quality kitchens, bathrooms and sanitary ware combined with excellent craftsmanship in terms of construction as well as attention to detail being demonstrated throughout.
EPC Rating D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cherish Property Ltd, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.