|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2017 (304 days ago)|
- No Fee
- George Hudson Tower
- Stratford, E15 2PL
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Two Luxury Bathrooms
- Olympic Park & Canal Views
- 24 Hr Concierge
- Moments to Pudding Mill Lane DLR
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Heating Included in the Rent
Stunning two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated in Stratford's most sought after development George Hudson Tower, Stratford, E15 2PL
The development is a short distance away from Stratford Station and benefits from a 24 hour concierge. The property comprises fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom and open plan living space which leads to a private balcony with stunning views of the canal and Olympic Village, large maste bedroom with en-suite and a further seperate bathroom.
This lovely apartment is offered furnished and is available on 19 December 2017.
Please Call us on 0208 221 1111 to View
Property ref: 121_1825_2414503
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67938548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2414503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C H Estates Ltd, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.