|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2018 (40 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 418764
Property Reference: 418764.
* 4 MINUTES WALK TO STATION via public footpath
* Newly Redecorated throughout
* Brand new double glazed windows
* Close To Loughton High Street
* Views of London Skyline and Countryside
* Communal Gardens to Rear
* Well Maintained Block
* Two Double Bedrooms
* Top Floor Apartment
* Allocated Parking
* Ample parking for Visitors and Second Cars
* Juliet Balcony
* Phone entry system
The property is located towards the far end of the cul-de-sac in a well-maintained block comprising of just six apartments with communal gardens mainly to the rear. Access to the communal hall is via a secured main entrance door with entry phone intercom to the property. The attractively-decorated internal communal areas are tidy and have carpeted flooring and stairs leading to the first floor landing. Internally, the property includes an L-shaped lounge/diner with French doors opening to a Juliet balcony. Another advantage the property offers is its close proximity to a pedestrian foot path to the rear of the communal gardens, providing a very fast route (approx 4 minutes walk) to the recently regenerated Broadway shopping parade and London Underground station.
Accessed via intercom system, stairs leading to all floors.
Hallway Via front door, phone entry system, doors leading to all rooms, two storage cupboards, solid wood flooring, electric storage heater, access to loft space for extra storage.
17'11" x 12'10" narrowing to 6'9"An L-shaped room with dining area and access to the kitchen through an open arch. Double glazed window and French doors, opening to a Juliet balcony, overlooking the front of the building. Solid wood flooring.
7'5" x 7'5"Fitted kitchen area comprising of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, electric oven, four point electric hob with extractor hood over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring.
11'5" x 10'10"Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted, electric storage heater. Window to the rear provides a pleasant outlook to the Roding Valley countryside and the beautiful London skyline.
10'11" x 10'9"Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted, electric storage heater. Window to the rear provides a pleasant outlook to the Roding Valley countryside and the beautiful London skyline.
Three piece suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, WC. Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, lino flooring. Triton electric power shower unit with new large waterfall style shower.
One allocated parking bay to the rear of the property. Ample allocated visitor parking and parking for 2nd cars.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 12 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 418764
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41876423072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.