|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2018 (29 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 58058
Property Reference: 58058.
This stunning apartment is situated within an attractive period conversion. The apartment offers light, spacious over the top floor of the building, presented in very good condition throughout.
The comprises of a large open place reception room/kitchen with an attractive fireplace and wood flooring, which creates an excellent entertaining space.
In addition, the offers two bedrooms and a modern, spacious family bathroom. The apartment benefits from generous storage and attractive entrance at ground level.
Location; Lancaster Park is situated on the lower slopes of Richmond Hill, a 3 minute walk to the town's local amenities. There are a number of excellent schools within walking distance and Richmond Station, 5 mins walk, is excellent for the city commuter.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,150.00 per month (£496.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,300.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 04 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 24 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 58058
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5805831012015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.