|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2018 (29 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 456678
Property Reference: 456678.
Short term let for 4 to 5 months.
Stylish ground floor one bedroom flat in Crouch End with direct access to communal garden. Recently decorated to a high standard with a brand new kitchen and bathroom.
The flat is in a fantastic location with Crouch End's coffee shops/pubs/ restaurants/ supermarkets just a 5 minute walk away. Finsbury Park and Archway stations are both just 10 minutes by bus and Crouch Hill station a 5 minute walk. Ample off street storage for bikes. Small and friendly block of 8 apartments.
The flat can be let fully furnished including kitchen utensils if required.
Available to let immediately up until the end of Feb/March but move in/move out date is flexible. Please get in touch to discuss dates if interested.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,450.00 per month (£334.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,450.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 4 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 456678
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45667815102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.