|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2017 (286 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented three bedroom apartment
- Arranged on the fourth floor of a modern development
- Stunning reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Three stylish bedrooms (two smart en suite bathrooms)
- Desirable location close to the River Thames
SHORT LET. Desirably located moments from The Strand this stunning three bedroom apartment features high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
Essex Street is enviably located from the desirable bars, restaurants and shops of both The Strand and Covent Garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1034285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.